Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAY NINETEEN

Day 19/365: Drink Vegas Style



I'm back from Vegas now.  :(  Sad face because I really miss Vegas.  Lots of fun!  All the lights make for great photo opportunities!  Needless to say, today I was a bit bummed when I returned home only to have street lights and stop lights as the highlight of my night life.

So since I couldn't, or wouldn't, let Vegas go, one of my friends suggested that I take a picture of my Vegas souvenirs to wrap up my Vegas trip.  So I decided to gather all of the drink souvenirs I've collected from Las Vegas over the years for my picture for today.

Strobist Info:
SB-600 front left of subject, 35mm, 1/4 power

Exposure compensation, vibrance, and brightness/contrast adjusted in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)