Saturday, January 22, 2011

DAY TWENTY TWO

Day 22/365: Sign of Bue Skies

This is the sign of the Blue Skies Trailer Park in Santa Barbara. I stopped on the side of the street to grab a picture of this sign on my way back from LA today after celebrating my friend Bea's birthday with her husband/my friend, Allen, and some of their other friends. I want to do some other shots with this sign but I was short on time tonight. Therefore, while I was in my car with the emergency lights flashing on the side of the road, waiting for cars to get out of the frame, I captured this shot handheld.

Allen & Bea told me that I have to help them with their night photography.  I'm writing it on my blog so that I don't forget.  Maybe I'll pick a place for our next photo excursion that is great for night photography.  :)

Cropped in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)