Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DAY EIGHTY TWO

Day 82/365: Ponti Dry Vermouth


I finally bought a second speedlight so I decided to do a Strobist shot tonight!  I got the LumoPro160.  So far, I'm loving the flash.  This shot was originally shot with the bottle straight up and down but I used the Lens Correction tool to compose the bottle to look the way it looks in the final image.

Edit Info:
- Increased blacks in ACR
- Hue/Saturation layer to decrease the black background in PS
- Lens Correction filter to angle the bottle

Strobist Info:
- Two white foamcore boards angled toward the sides of the bottle
-SB-600, bare, 35mm, 1/16th power, right & below camera, facing white foamcore board
- LumoPro160, bare, 24mm, 1/8 or 1/16 power, left of camera, angled upwards at white foamcore board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)