Friday, March 18, 2011

DAY SEVENTY SEVEN

Day 77/365: Cloudy with a chance of Full Moon

I waited all day today to take a photo under the full moon. I was so excited when night came! Then, I walked outside and saw that my chances of actually seeing the full moon long enough to take some long exposure shots were slim to none. I took three shots and only liked the composition of this one but didn't like the shadows cast on the ground from me, my tripod, and the buildings behind me so I knew I had to do some work on this shot. I have never seen selective coloring on a landscape/seascape before so I decided, WTH, and went for it!

That's what my Project 365 is all about - experimenting to see what works and what doesn't and most of all taking chances.

1 comment:

  1. My dad called me all excited about Super Moon, so I could get a picture of it. We were bummed too!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)