Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAY SIXTY NINE

Day 69/365: Exploring Water

I was trying to create a collison water droplet shot tonight but the only one I captured wasn't in focus. Ahhhh! I don't have one of those machines that allow the water to drop at specific intervals. Currently, I'm using whatever I have to do my water drops such as a turkey baster, a medicine dropper, plastic baggies, bottles, etc. I haven't decided whether I want to buy one of the machines because I'm not sure if I'll photograph enough water droplets to justify buying one.

This shot reminded me of a person in a water exploration vehicle.


Strobist Info:
SB-600, 85mm, 1/16th -0.3 power, bare, pointed directly at background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)