Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY NINETY NINE

Day 99/365: Day 99...hmmm


It's day 99 and tomorrow will be day 100! Obvious statement but I've been saying this over and over in my head all day while tossing around ideas of what to shoot tomorrow to "celebrate" day 100. This is how I usually look when I'm thinking about something. I can't look up and think because I get distracted by all my eyes can see.

Today's not any different from any other day. I have no idea what I'm going to shoot from day to day. I'm hoping for a spectacular photography day tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Strobist Info:
- SB-600, 24mm, 1/4 power, thru shoot thru umbrella, camera left in front of me
- LumoPro160, 35mm, 1/2 power, thru reflective umbrella, camera right, back left of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)