Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE

Day 173/365: Cookie

When I took this picture tonight over and over in my head, I kept saying, "Cookie. Cookie." But I was saying it over and over again because I'm crazy. I was saying it because I was thinking about the Family Guy episode when Stewie falls in love with Janet and all she ever really says to him is "Cookie." He thinks that's her nickname for him because he thinks she likes him too but at the end of the show he realizes that she's been asking him for a cookie. haha

Then I came in my room to process this photo, turned the TV on to Adult Swim and that very same episode was on. What a coincidence!

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember that episode. What a crazy coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)