Friday, July 15, 2011

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINETY SIX

Day 196/365: Hello Sweetness


Hello sweetness!

And I say that in my best impression of Carrie Bradshaw when she says "Hello Lover" to a pair of Manolos. (Reference)

I've told you before how much I love Rainier cherries and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see them in our Costco for the past two months but today I went to Costco hoping that through some miracle they would have them and guess what...they did!

They actually had them for a while but they put them in a different section of the store and they only had 3 containers left when I finally found them among tons of containers of sweet red cherries. It was like finding a needle in a hay stack.


Strobist Info:
- SB-600, bare, 24mm, 1/4 power, 3 ft high, 2 ft away, camera left
- SB-600 fired with Alienbees Cybersync
- LumoPro LP160, 24mm, 1/4 power, 3 ft high, 2 ft away, camera right
- LP160 fired in optical slave mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)