Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Me and Photography


Pictures have been a part of my life since as far back as I can remember.  I can remember playing with my parents Polaroid camera and begging them to pass me the Polaroid so that I can shake it until the image was visible.  I got my first Kodak camera that used 110 film when I was about 6.  Remember those?  I have shoe boxes, organizers, and photo albums of pictures that I took from that age until now.  For over a decade, I was the #1 purchaser of disposable cameras until one day my boyfriend in college bought me one of the most amazing gifts I had ever received...a digital camera!  Digital cameras had been around for a while before I got my first one but I was too caught up in capturing the memories that I didn't stop to check out the latest ways of capturing those memories.

Now, I have a Nikon D40 D-SLR camera with 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm lenses and an SB-600 flash and I'm ready to capture more precious memories and share my view of the world through my camera lens.  I hope you enjoy browsing through my photography blog as much as I'm going to enjoy taking the photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)