Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My First Feature - Schmap!!

Exposition Rose Garden
I have blogged about this before on another blog of a different theme but since this is my photography blog, I thought I'd share this story on this blog also. This was the first photo that I've ever taken that has been showcased outside of my Flickr gallery.

The Managing Editor of Schmap contacted me in March 2009 to feature one of my rose photographs from the Exposition Rose Garden in the sixth edition of Schmap Los Angeles Guide! I just realized that it was a year ago today that this photo was featured.

Schmap is a leading publisher of digital travel guides for 200 destinations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Here’s the link to my photo from the Exposition Park Rose Garden (photo is on the top right and credited with my name).

If you use an iPhone or iPod touch, then this same link will take you directly to my photo in the iPhone version of the guide. On a desktop computer, you can still see exactly how my photo is displayed and credited in the iPhone version of our guide at this link.

Finally, if you have a blog, you might also like to check out the customizable widgets of the Schmap Los Angeles Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)