Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY FOURTEEN

Day 14/365: Under the Sahara Dome

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm in Vegas! For the time that I'm here, the challenge will be to create great pictures in an environment I can't control.

I also had to come up with a creative way to upload my pictures. Verizon wants to charge $40 to tether & the Sahara wants $12.99 a night for internet. Yeah right! Like I'm paying either one of those. So I'm taking the pictures with my Nikon, adding them to the memory on my phone, & uploading to Flickr that way. Problem solved.

2 comments:

  1. Love the composition of this shot. We love taking photos in Vegas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bea! Me too. I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)