Thursday, January 13, 2011

DAY THIRTEEN

Day 13/365: Tangerine Blossom

Today, I went to Whole Paycheck, ahem, I mean, Whole Foods and while I was there, I picked up four tangerines. One of my friends calls it Whole Paycheck. I thought it was so funny I've been using it ever since. hehe

Anyway, I just love tangerines! I think I'd have to say that I'd pick them over oranges because they fit in my pockets and are much easier to peel.

Today, I realized how hard it is for me to photograph food that I really want to eat. This tangerine was so juicy and smelled so good that I couldn't wait to get a shot that I was happy with so I could eat it. Needless to say, after I finished the shoot, I ate the tangerine and it was good!

Strobist Info
SB-600 left at 35mm 1/8 power thru white shoot thru umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)