Saturday, March 26, 2011

DAY EIGHTY FIVE

Day 85/365: United Colors of Thread.

I wish that I could tell you that this shot was inspired by United Colors of Benetton. I wish I could tell you that my creativity was flowing tonight. And I wish I could tell you that this shot came straight out of the camera like this and the only thing I added in post was the green banner. I wish I could tell you all of that but I would be lying.

*Letting out a deep breathe.* The truth is I had to darken the background, modified the levels on the spindles of thread, do some spot removal (because my sensor has still not been professionally cleaned), use the Lens Correction Filter in Photoshop to change the angle of the shot, and it was until after I took the shot that it reminded me of United Colors of Benetton.

There you have it - the whole kit and caboodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)