Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DAY SIXTY ONE

Day 61/365: Chena Hot Springs Road

This is the beautiful view on the way to Chena Hot Springs. I've seen about 6-7 moose on this road. Two of which I've seen on this road at night which is very scary to have a big moose on the road with you at night when you're in a compact car on a street with no street lights and no cellphone reception. During the day though, it's a pretty pleasant surprise to see moose on the side of the road where you can view them from a safe distance.

I had to go back to Chena Hot Springs today because I left my wide angle lens hood there two nights ago when I was photographing the aurora in -27 degree weather. I was so glad they still had it.

This is the first photo of my 365 taken with my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)