Sunday, May 8, 2011
DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT
I was determined to get a shot of the beautiful motion and colors in soap tonight especially since I've had very unsuccessful attempts for the past couple of nights.
Thanks so much to alternative_view's for advice on how to achieve this shot!
- Shot handheld with Nikkor 60mm micro, 68mm Kenko extension tubes
- White reflector attached to lens; lens is fed through a hole in the reflector
- SB-600, 24mm, 1/8 power, bare
- LP160, 24mm, 1/8 power, bare
- Both strobes 3ft high, 1ft away, behind bubble, angled at white reflector
- SB-600 fired with 1/8" cord
- LP160 fired as optical slave