Saturday, May 7, 2011

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN

Day 127/365: Posing Supplies

I'm working on two DIY projects at the same time. I think DIY should be changed to SYO for Stress Yourself Out. The hardest part isn't the work I have to do but driving around trying to find all the supplies and not having the tools I need to get the job done. I was playing with the pliers and the tape while I was lying on the couch frustrated and decided to make my tools and supplies pose for my 365 shot since they've made me spend so much time with them today.

Strobist Info:
- SB-600, 24mm, 1/8 power, thru shoot thru umbrella, camera right, 3ft high, 2 ft away
- White reflector to left of subject
- Flash fired with 1/8" cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)