Sunday, January 2, 2011

DAY TWO

Day 2/365 [01-02-2011]

2011 will be the year that I really invest time in learning more about photography. I was reading a post on MostlyLisa.com called 10 New Years Resolutions Every Photographer Should Make and I thought, "What a great idea!"

I have certain goals that I want to accomplish in photography this year so I put together this little list.

1) Make a conscious effort to be more creative.
2) Become better at composition.
3) Learn some post processing techniques.
4) Become a better strobist.
5) Explore a range of different genres in photography (macro, highspeed, etc).

I was going to list 10 but I didn't want to overload myself right off the bat.  Besides, I'm just getting my feet wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation but please, let's keep it clean and friendly. :)